We invite people, who have been fully vaccinated, the option to remove their masks inside the Galano Club, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Austin Public Health Authority.
Austin-Travis County health leaders have downgraded the area’s COVID-19 risk level to Stage 2 and given small businesses the option to no longer require masks indoors for people who have been vaccinated. Austin’s current public health orders are in place until June 15. AGC will continue to follow public health guidance and make changes at the club accordingly.
We ask everyone to continue to be respectful of one another and their choice of whether or not to wear a mask.
If you have any concerns, please contact the Austin Galano board at: email@example.com.
- Loretta M. firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Y. email@example.com
- Jamie S. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tre C. email@example.com
- Madison B. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel M. email@example.com
- Robert Q. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marvin T. email@example.com
- Jason D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew M. email@example.com
- Jessica R. firstname.lastname@example.org